Critical Care Doctoral European Nurses Group
The EfCCNa is committed to advancing the art and science of critical care nursing across the European countries; therefore it is facilitating a Critical Care Doctoral European Nursing group (Critical Care DEN) to bring together nurses across Europe engaged in critical care research. The inaugural meeting of this group took place in January 2015 at the 6th EfCCNa Congress in Valencia, Spain.
Potential benefits of such a group would be to enable doctoral prepared nurse researchers to:
- meet with others adopting similar research approaches and at similar stages in their research careers
- discuss their work in progress, receive collaboration and feedback from peers
- share data, share and build skills in research methods and analysis
- discuss developments in critical care research
- build on existing research strengths and discuss collaboration in future critical care projects and grant applications
- mentor and encourage junior researchers
The group welcomes nurses who are either undertaking or who have completed a Doctoral programme in any European country (e.g. PhD; DPhil; DNS; Professional Doctorate or similar).
If you are interested in joining the group please send your name, qualifications, affiliation and country, and email address to the EfCCNa board member Julie Benbenishty at: juliebenben(at)gmail.com
(please notice the incomplete format of the email address due to data protection rules, change (at) to @)