|Download the sponsoring sheet here!
The European federation of Critical Care Nursing associations (EfCCNa) is a formal network of critical care nursing associations in Europe. Founded in 1999 it currently has 26 national member associations that represent approximately 25.000 European critical care nurses. The EfCCNa is the largest and most influential professional organisation within critical care not only for, but also “by” critical care nurses. Since its inception the mission of the federation has been clear: to promote collaboration and equity among the national critical care member associations in order to improve nursing care of critically ill patients and their families. EfCCNa provides a unique opportunity for European critical care nurses working as equal partners on the advancement of European critical care practice, education, management and research. For more information on EfCCNa, please see www.efccna.org.
The bi-annual EfCCNa Congress is of major importance for education and scientific exchange in the fields of critical care nursing. It aims to provide a powerful platform for critical care nurses in Europe, to stimulate co-operation and collaboration between all health care professionals, institutions, agencies and charities who have a professional interest in the care of the critically ill patients sessions.
Key facts EfCCNa Congress
- The 7th EfCCNa Congress will be held 15-18 February 2017
- The EfCCNa Congress is traditionally attracting over 500 delegates
- 3 show days for exhibition; Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- The exhibition will be strategically situated and catering service buffets will ensure that delegates are spread throughout the entire exhibition area to maximise interaction with the participants
- Posters presentations will be on display throughout the exhibition area
- An Exhibitor Raffle will be held during exhibition hours, boosting visitor traffic to the booths
Who should you exhibit and sponsor?
The Congress sponsorship programme offers exhibitors, educational providers and other organisations exceptional opportunities for maximum exposure to the critical care nursing profession.
For more information or to discuss tailor made proposals, you can contact our Congress Organisers:
Global Conference Support – Amsterdam
Contact person: Ronald Ligterink