For critical care nurses end-of-life-care in ICU has become a key professional skill. They should know about the ethical principles that guides end-of-life care and should be experienced in working closely together with family members supporting them in decision making in this difficult phase of life.
- End-of-life Care in ICU: Nursing Care (Guidelines) new
- The EfCCNa End-of-Life care study is now published in Nursing in Critical Care (NCR)
- Developing a proactive, respectful and dignified end of life care culture
Maureen Coombs, UK
- The AACN Self Assessment Tool on Palliative and End-of-Life Care Management
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care for Patients with Cardiopulmonary Diseases (American College of Chest Physicians Position Statement)